If you want to reach someone in Marketing, Public Relations, Business Development or other Corporate Business
Back to Help index
How do I update my profile?
To update your profile:
- Log into the site using your username and password.
- Click on the "My Account" link.
- There are three links in the Profile section that you can use to update your profile: "Basic Profile", "Personal Information", and "Physical Information".
Note: All profiles and auto replies are subject to our approval process and may take anywhere between 24-72 hours to review.
- "Basic Profile" contains the most crucial information about you (name, birthday, age, location, etc.).
- "Personal Information" helps to fill in the details about you, such as your level of education, occupation, and marital status.
- "Physical Information" contains vital data about your features, from height and body type to hair color.
I'm not getting my password or other emails from FriendFinder!
How do I contact your Customer Service Department?
How do I submit a suggestion for improvement?