Close Please enter your Username and Password

Articles by aqien

aqien 33 M
2  Articles
woman is a of mysterious living creature   16/8/2012

woman is a of mysterious living creature ..belife or not?you can feel that she love you or not...but it only 10percent. the other 90percent is abig mistery...???


1 Comments, 5 Views, 3 Votes ,3.43 Score
aqien 33 M
2  Articles
10 Tips for A More Intimate Relationship   14/8/2012

Generating goodwill creates the environment for a more intimate relationship. Gestures of goodwill are very powerful, and make each partner feel safe, respected and loved. Being able to appreciate the


0 Comments, 10 Views, 5 Votes ,3.47 Score